Applications can be filled in online or by completing a hard copy application form.
Once an offer of a place is made, the parent/guardian signs the official Registration Contract and pays the relevant fees.
When a year level is full, a waiting list is established. As vacancies occur, students are placed in classes according to the date of their original application to the Admissions Office.
- Parents receive an admissions package from the school or website
- Parents complete all application forms
- Parents pay non-refundable application fee
- The Admissions Office reviews all paperwork
- School arranges admission tests/assessments
- Student takes tests/assessments
- School reviews applications
- School arranges interview
- Parents are informed of school’s decision
- School decides the grade level placement
- School provides invoice for school fees
- Payment is made to the school before the student commences classes
- A complete application form
- A copy of each parent/guardian’s passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China
- A copy of student’s passport and valid documentation to reside in mainland China
- A copy of student’s birth certificate
- One passport photo of student
- A copy of student’s official school reports, Certificate of Attendance and Enrolment issued by previous school, in English or Chinese, or a verified translation, from the last two school years
- A copy of vaccination card and any other medical reports
- A copy of any detailed specialist reports if Special Education Needs are identified in the application